Here’s a list of the key changes:
- Badge with heart ❤️ - now every backer can see their status in the top menu.
- Easier to share links - now you can generate direct links like
https://webtor.io/%magnet-uri%. The ability to generate them from the interface has also been added, just click “Share link”.
- Player embed code generation - now the “
</>”, appears in the video player, which allows you to generate a code for inserting the player on your website or blog.
- Displaying the transcoding process - now the player shows the progress of transcoding, and the time rail hightlights already transcoded fragment.
- External subtitles are also available for mobile devices - previously, when selecting OpenSubtitles they did not play on mobile devices, but now it is working.
- Transcoding errors are visible - now if a transcoding error occurs, its cause is immediately displayed in the player window.
Also in the player SDK an alternative method for initializing the player was added,
now you can simply embed the script and specify the Magnet-URI in the
<video controls src="magnet:?xt=urn:btih:08ada5a7a6183aae1e09d831df6748d566095a10&dn=Sintel"></video> <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@webtor/player-sdk-js/dist/index.min.js" charset="utf-8" async></script>
Thank you for using webtor.io and sponsor it if you wish!