Latest release of this year!
Here’s a list of the key changes:
- The main page has been improved - now there is a field for entering a magnet-link (by the way, now you can use just infohash).
- Resuming the download of the ZIP-archive after break - now when downloading the ZIP-archive, the browser will display the full size of the downloaded archive, and you can also pause and resume downloading the archive from the same location.
- View video only via HLS - now mp4 format is also converted to HLS on-the-fly. Thanks to this, it was possible implement the ability to save bandwidth by sharing HLS-fragments via WebRTC using the p2p-media-loader library (WebTorrent had to be abandoned due to large delays at the beginning of playback).
- Added a lot of features to the player SDK - now in the SDK you can specify which elements of the player should be disabled. It became possible to stretch the player simultaneously in width and height by 100%.
- Switching between files in the player - now you can switch between files within folder without leaving the player
Thank you for using webtor.io and sponsor it if you wish!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 🎄🎄🎄