Here’s a list of the key changes:
- ️Download has become clearer and more convenient - now, when downloading, a separate form opens with the progress of the download, and the ability to copy the download link. It is also possible to generate a bash command to download via Wget.
- Player SDK has now been renamed to Embed SDK - at some point it became clear that webtor could be integrated not only in the form of a player and the “Player SDK” name would be misleading.
- You can now download the torrent as an archive on your website - Embed SDK can now, in addition to the player, integrate a download form similar to download form at webtor.io.
- Improved MP4 streaming at 1080p - improved MP4 playback at 1080p, reduced latency during playback (on desktop).
- Fixed transcoding content errors - there was an error with a delay in the start of playback.
Thank you for using webtor.io and sponsor it if you wish!